Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DON'T wake me up when September ends. . .

September 21, 2008
Alpine Loop
What an amazingly beautiful world we live in!  Last weekend while David was out of town for work, we headed up the canyon to see if Fall had arrived in the mountains yet.  We found beautiful colored leaves, a bright blue sky, and most importantly, plenty of rocks for Ben to throw!  We drove almost to the top of the Alpine Loop and then twisted our way back down the canyon until we found a nice spot by the river where Ben could drop rocks in the water to his hearts content.  (And two hours later, he was still throwing rocks!)  Here are a few pictures from our afternoon in the heart of the Wasatch.

1 comment:

Tami said...

That was such a fun afternoon! Just want to say thanks again for helping me change the background on my blog today! I love it and I love the one you put on yours too! :-)