Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stunning Soccer Season Synopsis

It's official, the Fall Soccer season is now over!  No  more running to 2 games at the same time at 2 very different locations, or forgetting Kate's soccer practice because of Braden's game, or vice-versa.  Kate and Braden had fun the last couple of months on their soccer teams.  It was quite an eye-opening experience this year because our children are getting older.  Apparently, the kids generally know now which direction to kick the ball, they all know now not to sit down in the middle of the field during the middle of the game, and our greatest shock - they actually keep score now!  Things are getting more intense and shin guards, cleats, and soccer socks are now a necessity!

Here are a few fun pictures from their games:
Check out that kick Braden!
(Nice picture-snapping Dad!)
We call her Kate the Great Sprinter!
She could outrun anyone on her team!

2 comments:

Julie Bradshaw said...

YAY!! Keep blogging! I miss you guys. This is the best way to get my fix if I can't live out there! :) p.s. Dave and Ben left me the CUTEST message on my phone last night. I need to call Bennie back. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Can I have legs like that? Either child...I'm not picky. Congrats on a great season guys and congrats on the parents making it through! Love you guys!!!