Friday, September 12, 2008

3 Little Monkeys Sleeping in the Bed!


Last night Kate saw a moth fluttering around upstairs so she ran screaming down the stairs to sleep with "Braden the Brave." Little Ben came downstairs with me to say goodnight to brother and sister and was quite upset when I hauled him back upstairs and wouldn't let him stay with "my Katie." A few minutes later I was cleaning the kitchen and realized Ben wasn't in the room. I checked upstairs thinking he would have gone to find Daddy. No Ben was there! I went downstairs and there, right in the middle of his two soundly sleeping siblings, was Ben, wide awake! As soon as I walked in he said "No Mommy, I sleep with brother, I sleep with sister." He was so determined not to be left out of the sleepover what could I do but leave him right there!




The next morning, Katie and Braden woke to find a squirmy little "bed bug" in the middle of the bed with them. They were surprised to find him there but all 3 of them slept all night long! Who needs a 3 bedroom house and 3 different beds! Not us, apparently! :)

No comments: