Monday, January 5, 2009

"Don't Look Mom - I Know I'm in Trouble!"

This picture says so many things without needing too much description from me.  It says:
  • Never, ever, ever, leave a 2-year-old unattended!
  • Showers are overrated because by the time you finish your shower and then clean up the mess the 2-year-old created while you were in the shower, you'll need another one!
  • Don't buy Oreos when a 2-year-old lives in the house.
  • Don't leave Oreos on a shelf evenly remotely within reach of the most ambitious and dextrous 2-year-old!
  • When you see your 2-year-old cowering in the fetal position on the floor, assume the worst!
  • Oreos make great finger-paints!
  • Oreos mixed with water are a substitute for cement in a pinch.
  • 2-year-olds know their parents love to see their cute handprints - well, unless it's a handprint make of cookie slime.
  • Oreo slime can be created within moments.
  • Oreos don't just get soft and mushy in milk!
  • At least Ben didn't eat the whole package. . .I think?!
  • OREOS ARE FUN!
The evidence: December 14, 2008
Please note: two well-defined and distinct handprints on the floor that match the suspect's hand-size perfectly!
The cookie-slime criminal cowering in fear of his punishment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that's just nasty! Never fear, we've also been there. hahahaha

Julie Bradshaw said...

Bennie!!! I miss you!! Maybe I only feel that way because I didn't have to clean up the mess... I love that he's in the fetal position in his diaper to avoid punishment... ha ha ha

Krista said...

Oh my goodness that's hilarious! Way to go Bennie! (or as Lucie calls him... rabbit!)